Monday, November 5, 2007

A New Cat - Really.


We figured 6 cats was not nearly enough. Actually, what happened was this: we shop at PetSmart for our animal food. And everytime we go get kitty litter, we pass the 'cat window' where the SPCA has thier cats for adoption. We always 'ooh' and 'ahh' over the cute little kitties, but there was this one cat that showed up about a month ago - beige colored and I fell in love. But there was no way I wanted another cat. So a month passes, and I keep seeing this cat. No one has adopted him - probably because he was over a year old and just liked to sleep. One Saturday I decided I had enough - I wanted to hold him to see what he was like. I picked him up - he immediately kissed me. I was hooked. 3 days later, he was ours. You can see in the picture what it was that intrigued me - he is a Hemmingway cat.

No comments: