Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Babies

Random baby stuff: I've realized that one of my favorite things in the whole wide world is putting my kids to sleep. It's when I get my hugs and kisses and life is quiet enough that everyone can stop for a minute and just be happy. I put Rudy to bed last night and got my hugs and kisses and I told him that I loved him and would see him in the morning (what I tell all of my babies). He responds by saying "See you later Mommie!" That's his goodnight greeting - I love it. See you later Mommie. My heart melted.
Gracie has finally decided to get her ears pierced. We haven't done it yet, because I want to make sure she wont change her mind AGAIN, but I think this is it. Pictures will follow this weekend if we really go through with it. Her motivation: she wants to wear gothic earings. I'm getting more and more concerned that she is turning out like me :)
And Doni is as sweet as ever. Growing like a weed and getting aggrivated that he can't get up and walk around the house. Which makes us aggrivated. It's a vicious cycle.

No comments: