Wednesday, October 1, 2008

State Fair 2008

This past weekend we took the kids to the State Fair ~ Rudy always looks forward to riding the "dragon" roller coaster, I always look forward to seeing (yes, and smelling) the animals, and Gracie likes to hear the loud music. This was the year of Rudy being a daredevil. He rode the kid coaster a few times, racing for the front car, and standing up in his seat. Then he wanted something bigger and faster, so he rode the Himalayan. Once again, hanging out of his seat and trying to stand up. The best part was how 'tall' he stood up when he was measured in order to get on the ride. I think he stretched every vertebrae he had in order to get on the big boy ride. Time for him to visit Aunt Heather and go to Cedar Point!!


1 comment:

World of Kris said...

I always liked the animals when I was a kid. Eventually I figured out all the cows that I were petting were getting auctioned off to "Publix" or "Winn-Dixie" and it kind of lost it's fun, haha. Here in the big cities, we have less cool stuff and more corny carnival stuff. Although, we do have pig racing, which I think is very important for a county fair. Did you see my sisters blog for their county fair, hehehe. You may want to check it out. The kids got to pet THE goat. Too funny. You'd think living in BFE they'd have lots of animals and 4H stuff. Guess not.